Friday, February 22, 2013

THIRTY


Hello World.

Sorry for my absence the past few weeks.  After the last entry I made…I’ve been feeling really shitty.  I’ve been avoiding Tasha around the house occasionally and some days I’ll go without saying much of anything.  I want to go outside but I’m forcing myself to stay in. It may not seem like it to you guys, but I really don’t want to be roaming around murdering people all the time.  Granted I don’t feel anything towards it but, if I get caught…I don’t know what I’d do.  There would be no one to look for Riley.  I honestly don’t think that Tasha would continue to help me look for him if something happened to me and I can’t really blame her for that, it’s not her responsibility.  It’s mine.

Anyway, Tasha has been feeling about the same.  She still feels really drained some days but it seems like she’s getting better little by little.  Nevertheless she has continued to help me look for answers and more information about everything that has been happening.  She didn’t really have anything to tell me about the movie tickets and when I asked her she had no new theories on the matter of where they came from and why they were in the envelope.  The same went with the tarot card, but she noticed something in my last video.  She pointed out that after the coo-coo clock went off in my video that I completely stopped talking and turned my attention to where the sound was coming from.  Then the Tall Man appeared and I left.  I didn’t really think anything of it other than Him appearing to summon me or whatever it was that happened, but she remembered something from one of my other videos.  I had shown her the footage I had taken over the course of my ‘investigation’ and she pointed out the strange video and audio distortion that occurred in the video of entry TWENTYTWO.  It was similar to the distortions in TWENTYNINE and she threw in the idea that maybe it could be connected to the reason why I was sent the watch.  Neither one of us knows exactly what the watch is for but at least we have a very tiny lead as to what it might be connected to.  I’m hoping soon I’ll find out what it’s for but at the same time…I’m afraid to know.  I have this gut feeling it has something more closely connected to the Tall Man.  For now I guess we’ll have to keep searching for more answers.  I don’t want to believe that I’m heeding to the Tall Man’s will but I am.  I can’t deny that much.  He’s got me killing these people who seem to know of his existence and it makes me wonder what he doesn’t want anyone to know.  It also makes me nervous about Tasha.  What if I go after her?  Or what if He takes her away?

I’ll stay in touch with you guys.
~Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment